The southernmost Baltic state – Lithuania is the biggest and the most crowded nation. The capital of the nation is Vilnius – an excellent and beautiful city that is situated on the banks of two streams – Neris and Vilnia. Lithuania is arranged in a vital area amongst East and West Europe and has an extremely confounded history.
Lithuania is renowned for its culinary fare – the frosty beet soup. Lithuanian culture is a legacy of its history and has both – a regard for the customs and a will to enhance and join new things. Lithuania is a member of both NATO and EU.
Lithuania is a nation that has a long history of amazing training gauges and majestic universities. The Vilnius University, which was established in the year 1579, is a declaration to this. It is a tremendous Renaissance style complex and houses multitudinous inward yards – practically like a minor city inside Vilnius city. Lithuanian education norms are high and a degree from Lithuanian University will open numerous new entryways for you.
You can get some answers concerning study openings in Lithuania on the web. There are numerous assets accessible that will give you data on study in Lithuania. Lithuania is an incredible city for living and contemplating or for tourism.
Why Study in Lithuania
The primary institution or university in Eastern Europe was set up in Lithuania and from that point forward, Lithuania has been a focal point of learning. People come here from everywhere throughout the world for the stunning engineering as well as for its high scholarly principles. Lithuania is a perfect nation to seek after advanced education and there are many reasons why you ought to examine in Lithuania.
Lithuanians are amicable and educated and you will make the most of your stay in Lithuania. In addition, as Lithuania is a member from the EU, a degree from Lithuania is proportional to that from some other European nation. Lithuania has additionally consented to arrangements with more than 16 nations in regards to scholastic trades. Albeit state funded institutions utilize Lithuanian as a medium of direction, different dialects can likewise be utilized if the students or instructors are nonnatives or if the educational modules request it.
Lithuanian government supports the training of the best graduates and they are not required to pay the educational cost charge. Albeit each Lithuanian institution has its own particular expense, students can profit the State supported advance to cover it. The state subsidized seats – fifty at universities and another fifty at schools are accessible for the perpetual inhabitants of the Monetary Territory and the European Union and also outsiders with lasting habitation in Lithuania. A one year leveling course in the Lithuanian dialect can likewise be masterminded at the Universities for outside students who wish to take in the dialect.
Living expenses in Lithuania are extensively not as much as alternate nations of the European Union and you can appreciate the advantage of training from an EU nation without paying the weighty expenses. Lithuania has many spots for travelers so you will have bounty to involve your extra time. A degree from Lithuania will help you pick up an occupation everywhere throughout the world. Lithuania is one of the best places to seek after advanced education.
Student’s Visa Requirements:
National visa D (study purpose)
- An alien who a student is arriving in the Republic of Lithuania to the consecutive full-time studies a higher education establishment operating in the Republic of Lithuania should apply for a multiple entry national visa D, which could be applied for only at Lithuanian Embassy.
- Completed Electronic Visa Application Form, 1 recent passport photo 35×45 colorful, with white background.
- A valid travel document - passport (containing at least 2 blank pages, issued within the previous 10 years, its period of validity must exceed the validity period of the requested visa by at least six months).
- Valid health insurance, covering the duration of stay, and its copy. The amount of medical insurance coverage – LTL 20 000 (EUR 5792,40).
- A confirmed Air ticket reservation.
- Mediation letter from the higher scholastic institution in Lithuania.
- Registration certificate of the scholastic institution in Lithuania.
- Means of subsistence ( 150 EUR for every month of planned stay) in the Republic of Lithuania (minimum last 3 months original bank account statements/ pay slips etc.; in case of sponsorship - Affidavit of Sponsorship from parents/relatives and their bank account statements for minimum 3 months).
- No Consular fee applied.
Important information for student visa applicants
- Students/education consultants/agents are requested to strictly follow the below listed guidelines:
- Student visa applications are to be submitted personally.
- At the time of interview applicants should be able to motivate their intentions to study in Lithuania as well as acquaintance with the study program. Non ability of an applicant to communicate in English may lead to visa denial.
- All visa application supporting documents (air ticket reservation, travel insurance, financial documents etc.) have to be genuine and valid. Visa application containing any fake/invalid document will lead to visa denial.
- Air ticket reservation itineraries are to be printed on travel agent/airlines letter head or printed from the website. The flight itinerary must show the details of the traveler, flight details, and confirmation number.
- Cancelled air ticket reservations are considered invalid. Air ticket reservations will regularly be checked even after issuing visa, and if these are found cancelled, this may lead to cancellation of the visa, while informing airport authorities.
- Financial documents like bank account statements/ bank certificates etc. are to be submitted in original.
- Student visa application processing time is 14 days, if additional consultation is not required.
- Education consultants/Agents found submitting forged documents will be blacklisted.
- Working hours of the Visa Section: Tuesday and Thursday 10.00-13.00 (for submission of documents)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 11.00-12.00 (for collection of documents)
- Reception time is only for submission of visa applications and supporting documents, no consultation on visas will be provided.
- All documents shall be submitted along with its' copies. No copying services will be provided at the Visa Section.
- All documents shall be submitted in the same order as per the list of requirements given above.
- Please prepare carefully your visa application and supporting documents. Any missing information may lead to visa application decline, deny or process delay. Any missing or incomplete documentation will require you to come another time to the Visa Section.
- Visa application processing time- 14 days, if additional consultation is not required.
- Please do not call inquiring the status of your application